1. ICANN and the IP folks set up a regimen to protect intellectual property. That is a policy decision. I am interested in ICANN policy, and involved to what little extent is allowed.|
2. ICANN unveiled some few new TLDs. Their success or failure will help to determine whether, and what sort of, new TLDs we might see in future. I'm generally in favor of more new TLDs, ergo...
3. I think ICANN and its registries and registrars have done a generally miserable job with the new TLD rollouts. Your portfolio is a case in point, so I'll point it out.
4. It is bad actors like you that put the rest of us at risk to lose our names, eg: Peter Frampton.
5. You're the one who chose to post here in a public place. If you don't like the outcome, crawl back under your bed.
6. It's kinda fun (though not very sporting) to watch you flail about.
7. I don't much care for cybersquatters.
8. I don't care at all for liars.
9. I have too much time on my hands.
10. I'm just naturally nosy. -g