- Overcoming ICANN (PFIR statement)
A. Michael Froomkin
- When We Say US™, We Mean It!
- ICANN 2.0: Meet The New Boss
- Habermas@ discourse.net: Toward a Critical Theory of Cyberspace
- ICANN and Anti-Trust (with Mark Lemley)
- Wrong Turn in Cyberspace: Using ICANN to Route Around the APA & the Constitution (html)
- Form and Substance in Cyberspace
- ICANN's "Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy"-- Causes and (Partial) Cures
- Ruling the Root
- Success by Default: A New Profile of Domain Name Trademark Disputes under ICANN's UDRP
- Dancing the Quango: ICANN as International Regulatory Regime
- Goverments and Country Names: ICANN's Transformation into an Intergovernmental Regime
- Competing DNS Roots: Creative Destruction or Just Plain Destruction?
- Rough Justice: A Statistical Assessment of the UDRP
- ICANN and Internet Governance
- Governing Cyberspace, or Where is James Madison When We Need Him?
- The 'Unsettled Paradox': The Internet, the State, and the Consent of the Governed
- Sitefinder and Internet Governance
- ICANN, Internet Stability, and New Top Level Domains
- Geeks and Greeks
- ICANN and the Problem of Legitimacy
Highlights of the ICANNWatch Archive(June 1999 - March 2001)
If you want to use ENUM yourself, get a few SIP based softphones and the SIP call management software - all of this is available in open source form from http://www.vovida.org/ [vovida.org]
VOCAL 1.4 and 1.5 support ENUM as part of your SIP dial-plan.